Challenge #28 Get a little Sketchy

Thursday 16 July 2009
Good Morning All!
Tis that time of week again a brand new challenge here at Charisma!
This week we've all come together and used a sketch our old DT lyndsey had designed for us! :-)

We are all looking forward to what you all make of it!

Now then... this week we are proudly sponsered by....




Whimsy Stamps are a family owned art stamp company dedicated to providing crafters around the world with whimsical and fun rubber stamp designs. They're exclusive stamps are great for card making, scrap booking, and many other crafting projects! hop along to there site!!
The lovely Denise has donated two prizes this week which yes that means they'll be TWO winners!! woo hoo!!


1st Prize -




Whimsy Giraffe Rubber stamp




2nd Prize -




The Lovely Whimsy Digi stamp




So here's this week's Sketch, you can rotate it, move objects around we don't mind so long as we can still see the original sketch!




Here's this week's projects from our talented design team... And this week we are joined by the lovely Tonya! She's our guest Designer for this week! be sure to pop along to her blog to see her fantastic work.



















Roxy

To be added


You have until 9pm on Wednesday (GMT) to come up with your entry.Have fun with it and looking forward to see what you all come up with!
The Charisma Challenge Gals x


MR LINKY SEEMS TO BE POORLY AT THE MOMENT, some days he's ok some not :-(

If you're having probs with him please leave your links in the comments section!
if you can leave it with mr linky that would be fantastic! remember to direct us to you entry post not just your blog! Thanks! xx

Challenge has now closed

23 comments:

  1. cheryl said...:

    stunning cards from the DT lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

  1. Great sketch really enjoyed this one and fab creations from the DT, I have entered my card via Mr Linky.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

  1. ~Denise Lynn~ said...:

    Not playing, just sharing my card. Thanks again for having Whimsy as a sponsor ladies! Love your challenges. :)

    here's mine

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Not playing for a prize, but wanted to share my card I did with this wonderful sketch!! Love all the DT inspiration!! THANKS!!

    Here's my card!

  1. Yvonne Randall said...:

    Another great challenge ladies. Fab sample cards too.
    here's mine

    Yvonne

  1. redsmomma said...:

    Great Sketch.!
    http://redsmommastuff.blogspot.com/2009/07/3-dog-gone-challenges.html

    ~anna

  1. WOW! I see such talent on this blog! You have all done a truly amazing job!!! Nice to see all kinds of styles and perspectives of a sketch. HUGS! Nicole :)

  1. cheryl said...:

    brilliant cards by the team love cheryl xxxxx

  1. AN said...:

    kortti löytyy täältä

  1. Dorothy said...:

    Thank you for the great sketch as well as the lovely examples to inspire. I have mine in my album at SCS, but I think Mr Linky worked.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1416215?cat=11184

  1. Paula said...:

    thanks so much for that sketch was such a good inspiration to me x

  1. Lorraine A said...:

    Fab sketch Lyndsey and gorgeous DT cards :-) I linked my card but just in case I am leaving a comment here too :-)

    Luv
    Lorraine x x

  1. Lorraine A said...:

    just in case you need a direct link :-)
    you can see my card here

    Lorraine x x

  1. Rosanne said...:

    Wonderful challenge!

    Here is my card.

    Happy Crafting--Rosanne

  1. StampinCathy said...:

    All the cards are just fabulous. Tonya's sketch was so fun to play with. Thanks for letting me play along.

  1. mueppi said...:

    Great sketch and fab DT-cards
    my card is here
    Hugs Gisela

  1. Here's mine
    http://crazyknutselgek.blogspot.com/2009/07/sugar-nellie_8686.html

    greeting anita

  1. Hi Girls,
    Just wanted to say that you have made some gorgeous cards using my sketch. You have done me proud.
    Lyndsey xx

  1. Chaosmaus said...:

    My entry for this week. A lovley Sketch.
    my card
    Hugs Kerstin

  1. Beverly G said...:

    I had fun with this one. It's a privilege to participate with all the other wonderful talent posting on your site.Keep up the good work and thanks for providing all of us a place to play.

  1. Maren said...:

    Thanks for this great Sketch and your great DT Cards

    My Card

    Hugs Maren

  1. Katie said...:

    Wonderful dt cards!
    I linked with Mr Linky but just in case Here's my card

  1. Wendy K. said...:

    Thanks for the challenge. Here's my card!

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx