Challenge #25 Winners & Top 3!

Thursday 30 June 2011


Morning all! Carly here, I hope everyone's enjoying the nice weather!!

Thankyou all who joined in with our challenges, it was fab to have so many beautiful creations to look through last week!

Without further ado, here are our winner!


Robyn's Fetish Badge

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps
or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital
paper set of their choice.
Goes to:
NO:9 PENNI
 Congrats girlies, please contact charismachallenges@live.co.uk before 6pm sunday to claim your prizes!!

Thanks once again to our fabulous sponsors!! 

And without further ado, our top 3 chosen this week by the lovely Gemma are:



25. Jen

Congratulations!!! Don't forget to pick up your top 3 Badge for your blog to wear ever so proudly!!
Thank you once again for playing along with us last week!!!
Don't forget to check back later for this week's challenge!!
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Penni said...:

    Woooo Hoooo I'm this week's winner.

    Off to Email you now.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

  1. Larisa said...:

    Congratulations to all!

  1. Wow!!! Thanks a lot for making me top 3 for this challenge. I really appreciate it. I`m surtainly taking your banner for showing off in my blog. Thanks a lot! Congrats to the other winners as well.
    Hugs...Mona

  1. Jen Nelson said...:

    Wow thanks so much... can't believe I didn't see this thursday lol
    I'll be displaying my top 3 with pride...

    Jen xxx

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx