Winners and Top 3 for Challenge #7!

Thursday 1 March 2012
Thanks for all the fab entries in our Love is in the Air challenge!
There can only be 2 winners though! So without further ado....


PRIZE ONE
Joanna Sheen are generously offering a £10 voucher! 
and the winner is...


32. Uschi!


PRIZE TWO
Buy our digi stamps here...
Sally-Ann of Digistamp Boutique are offering SIX Single Digi's of the winners choice!
and the winner is....


54. Crafty Girl!





Congrats ladies! Please email charismachallenges@live.co.uk by 7:30 pm Sunday GMT to claim your prizes!


******************************************************
Now for our top 3!


78 Deeanne



69 Karen O


72 Theresa A



Well done! Don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar, and of course display them proudly :)


Back very shortly with a brand new challenge!


4 comments:

  1. Teresa said...:

    Hello ladies,
    Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3, I am displaying my Charisma badge with pride,
    thank you. Teresa xx

  1. karen said...:

    I'm chuffed ladies for a top pick., thank you,hugs,Karenxx

  1. Uschi said...:

    Many thanks for the choice of my card. This really was a great surprise when I found out that a won a prize at your challenge. I have been very glad about it.
    Hugs Uschi

  1. CraftyGirl said...:

    Thank you for picking my card. I have sent you a couple emails. Thanks again.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

Post a Comment

Hiya everyone! thanks for taking part in this weeks Charisma Challenge!

Happy Crafting

Charisma Galz xXx